To the Depths

welcome

This Is Me. Enjoy.

What it is and What it isn't



3/13/10
This is simply
me.
Perhaps too
raw (we shall see).
Either way, don't expect anything.
I have nothing to say.
So I'll write what I have...which is all I have.
Welcome.
This isn't supposed to be
insightful (if it turns out to be, sweet!)
This isn't supposed to be
filtered (so I apologize).
It probably won't be
pretty.
This isn't
supposed to make sense.
This WON'T always make sense.
Some things will be understandable and you'll know what I mean.
Some will be just thoughts or feelings without background, disclaimer, or insight to who I'm talking to.
So
don't assume anything.
This is for my friends, so they can follow
my life and my mind.
These are the things that go through my head...oh Lord.
Take what you will, leave the rest.
Comment if you like, you're my friends.
I want to hear if you have help for me, comments, encouragement, love, anger, similar feelings.
However, this is primarily
for me
Some themes will be revisited as I find it necessary to revisit
So I apologize if things get repeated (just skip them if you'd like)
Know that I exaggerate
So also know that
1) I love my life
2) I am NOT suicidal
3) I believe that I am beautiful
4) It wasn't my fault
5) I truly love people, I just need to heal
6) This is not always an accurate reflection on how I feel day to day
7) Part of the reason I DONT feel this way day to day is because
I write out/get out/scream out exactly how I feel at the time I feel it
8) I AM saved, regardless of how it may seem or look
9) More than anything else, I love God, and I owe him everything

With all that said, let's take this journey
together, shall we?

This. Is. Me.
To the depths...

0 comments:

Post a Comment